For all my lovely friends (*snorts*)

caf.gif
I be-a-lurkin'.

And yes Fierlin, being a teenager does suck. A lot.
hugs.gif
Considering I'm a mostly friendless sad-sap in real life, I know how you feel, even though I'm sure you've heard that coming from me a thousand times before... :p

X2
^
wisdom |
bow.gif

[COLOR=008000]Yup![/COLOR]

:caf I be-a-lurkin'.

And yes Fierlin, being a teenager does suck. A lot. :hugs Considering I'm a mostly friendless sad-sap in real life, I know how you feel, even though I'm sure you've heard that coming from me a thousand times before... :p

Awww, i cant belive that...
You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, and are always kind to others on here.. ...
Its their loss... :hugs

Hi Zin, long time no speak. And yes, we can be sad-saps together. :p :highfive:
I feel in a lot better shape than I did when I was nine or ten. Being older might suck in some ways, but at least you get to enjoy life more. :old

When I was ten, I didn't understand any of the jokes in the big bang theory. ;)

Good night, JD. I would've been asleep long before then. Don't know how you guys manage to do it, although I did use to be a freakishly versatile night owl. o-o

[COLOR=008000]Good night ladies. Gotta get some sleep, didn't get a cat nap in today. Besides it's after 1:00 a.m. here.[/COLOR]

Night JD! See ya tomorrow... :hugs

ETD:.. Oops! Meant to say JD! :D

Last edited:
Wow, you guys probably all think I'm 13/14 years old...

Funny that, a few months ago, people were asking where I went to college.

Quote:
Aw shucks. :'3

I'm just really shy and tend to have a hard time reaching out to others. I'm friendly and all, just socially awkward, so I don't get many friends. Not to mention I just moved into a new state...

Aw shucks. :'3

I'm just really shy and tend to have a hard time reaching out to others. I'm friendly and all, just socially awkward, so I don't get many friends. Not to mention I just moved into a new state...

been there my friend
hugs.gif
being socially awkward is hard to deal with, i have 'friends' but i just eat lunch with them, and my other 'friends' are just plain mean, my only true friend is in North Carolina :(

Back
Top Bottom