For all you butt fans....fluffy butts that is....

Quote:
If she looks the way her butt dose. Then shes sooooo prettty. Great pic!
wink.png

Well, I think she's the cutest thing in the whole wide world. But then I'm very biased there.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69266_dsc_3596.jpg

ep.gif
ep.gif
I love her!
love.gif
love.gif
Is she an buff O. OOO ahhh
th.gif

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3 :

Quote:
Well, I think she's the cutest thing in the whole wide world. But then I'm very biased there.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/69266_dsc_3596.jpg

ep.gif
ep.gif
I love her!
love.gif
love.gif
th.gif

Yes, she's a BO. And a hatchery bird at that. I didn't know any better when I decided to get chickens about a year ago and just went down to my local feed and fuel. I would give just about anything to have a do-over and rather than buy four different breeds, buy four BO's. She is the most precious thing in the world and I can't wait for spring to get her two more BO's to join her.

Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
I love her!
love.gif
love.gif
th.gif

Yes, she's a BO. And a hatchery bird at that. I didn't know any better when I decided to get chickens about a year ago and just went down to my local feed and fuel. I would give just about anything to have a do-over and rather than buy four different breeds, buy four BO's. She is the most precious thing in the world and I can't wait for spring to get her two more BO's to join her.

Maby thats what I'll do I have an hansome standred sized roo in with all banties. I want to get some standred sized hens to go with. At most I could get 2.
th.gif
THERE ARE TOO MANY CHOICES!
wee.gif
problem I want them all!
droolin.gif
I'am currently leaning toward BO, Domnique, bramah, or Belgian D'uccles. They need to not go broodey verry much ( my silkies got that covered
tongue2.gif
) I like to play with and hang out with the chickens ( so not flighty) pretty, hardy, nice, ect. What do you think on those?
frow.gif

This is Funkey
107523_hpim3712.jpg

There are more pics if you go to my page.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
I love her!
love.gif
love.gif
th.gif

BOs rock - they're so sweet. And she has a lot of fluff in the trunk ... which we all love -

Quote:

BOs rock - they're so sweet. And she has a lot of fluff in the trunk ... which we all love -

Thanks I do want to get at least one BO.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom