For anyone following Caylee Anthony

Quote:
But at the same time... Even if she's sentenced to death, she won't be beaten or tortured or left rotting in a field like her poor child... she'll be humanely disposed of. She doesn't deserve that dignity and respect.

She doesn't.

Quote:
I agree completely. I've been around law enforcement and worked at a state prison and I will never understand how someone could do that to a child.

Quote:
Jesus, if you are follower, says not to kill. That is from The Sermon on The Mount. It came long after eye for an eye....

That said, and the mother being guilty, she should be punished in a way the law sees fit. They have decided no death penalty for her, and I agree with that.

i just dont see how anyone could do that to their baby..i have a little girl who is 3 months older than this child was and i cant imagine hurting a hair on her little head.

Why couldn't she have just left her daughter w/someone who cared? That's what happened to me when a party girl asked me to babysit one night, years ago. She dropped off her baby and we never saw her again for an entire month. The baby started thinking I was its mama...and when I called around to find the biological mom, she showed up and dropped her off elsewhere... then I was wishing I hadn't tried to get the bio-mom to appreciate her child's early years. Nothing was going to change her and no one! I should have kept my mouth shut and kept her back then even though I was preggers w/my 4th one, my first daughter as it turned out...poor baby girl, 3 years old is such a precious time, too.

Caylee’s mother deserves whatever she gets and then some. I hope that they can get the grandparents to do some jail time as well and all of the people who have sworn (and obviously lied) to having seen the child at the beach or airport or... Everyone involved in the case (and others who want to get involved) seem to think it is ok to hinder justice for a murdered little girl, just sick!

The t-shirts that the little girl’s “family” have worn are also sickening to me - one with the little girl’s picture cut out like a butterfly with “fly home Caylee” on it. - That was when they were standing there claiming she was still alive and were looking for or had proof!

The mother is going away, she would be smart if she plead guilty and asked for the mercy of the court (a fairly good move when you are guilty - but she won‘t), it seems like she was and still is going for a fantastical OJ type of defense when that doesn’t even work for him anymore.

Quote:
I think that she is fairly seriously mentally ill (which I do not think should be a defense for a crime). They could do some studies on the family to try and understand the heredity of it.

No parent wants to believe their child is capable of what this young woman obviously did. I think for a time her parents were clinging to the hope that what was gradually becoming apparent just wasn't true. I've seen the father on the TV recently and he looks as though he's accepted his daughter is a murderer. What may have gone wrong during Casey's upbringing will be hard to determine, maybe she's just mentally ill from a good family and it had nothing to do with her parents. Keyboard jockeys all over the world will be voicing their determined opinions on that one. I am willing to give the parents the benefit of the doubt. Not Casey, though. She did it, and she deserves the same treatment she gave her poor daughter, crazy or not.

All I know is that with the new evidence they might put the death penalty back up. And if this wasn't a family board I would tell you what I think that mother should have done to her
rant.gif
somad.gif
duc.gif
I know alot of people around here are just dumb founded over the whole thing and it has been playing out in our back yard so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom