For sale: Ducks (Various breeds) - Massachusetts

The names are great!
big_smile.png

What a great group of quackers.

Hi everyone. This is my first time on this message board and I am a beginner. I am looking for a pair ( m & f ) of Cayuga Ducklings to start out with. I live in Central Massachusetts and I didn't want to order them through the mail. Does anyone know of a place local to me? I have looked to no avail. Any help would be appreciated !!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Try posting a new thread here on the OP - BST section with your state and what you are looking for. Im sure someone can help you

Candida,
The original poster says she has two Cayuga ducklings, and one she knows for sure is female. She wasn't sure what the second was is, though. Maybe by now that duckling's gender has revealed itself.
smile.png

The original poster has full grown Cayuga's. I have my heart set on ducklings. I would love to try to incubate some eggs, but i am such a newbie I dont want to kill the poor things! LOL These boards are great! I am starting to get addicted!
lol.png

Same, here GardenerGal! My 2-month old Cayugas are actually only 7 weeks (so ALMOST 2 months) and I definitely consider them ducklings...maybe adolescents.
tongue.png
They don't even have all their feathers yet.

Back
Top Bottom