For Sale-FL- ALPACA PRODUCTS

Thanks soo much for your such great positive feedback I appreciate that!!

Well if you are interested in Alpaca Fleece blankets I can take orders of any color prefference you might be interested in....the same in Scarves, socks, mittens, even type of hats!

Well I only have a couple of things left for sale so if anyone else is interested........POST or PM me before someone else buys them!!!!

Thank you very much and God Bless!

I am up in Mass right now and then heading over to Vermont
smile.png
Its snowing and sleeting and storming out side and I wore my sweater and socks I was able to walk all around Northhampton without freezing because of these thanks so much
big_smile.png

I love this stuff! I got scarves, socks and gloves. Was -2 tonight, and I was out and about. Kept me warm!
wee.gif

Thanks again for the super fast shipping.

WOW I am soo happy everyone has loved these!
These are great for the cold, and soo soo soft!
I have a blanket made of alpaca fleece and it feels soo great imagine how you would feel sleeping with these!

If anyone might still be interested in these please do not hesitate to post here or PM me.

I still have a couple of things left from the sale, but if you were interested in anything that was already sold including special items like Alpaca fleece blankets, and hats; please let me know!
I can take orders of a specific color and pattern(I will search!)

Thank you very much everyone for your business!

Quote:

I am soo happy you got yours and that you love them!

I do have a couple of scarves left( i think about six left soo very limited)
I also have some socks left as well.

If anyone might be intersted please let me know either by posting or PM.

Thanks again everyone for your business!

Quote:

I just PM'd that i had received my order, but want everyone who looks at this to know that these items are very well made, and very soft. the shipping was super fast also.

If you ever get some child hats,scarves, or sweaters, please let me know.
How much are the blankets, and what colors too?

thanks again!

Thanks again for the positive feedback! I knew everyone who would purchase would be happy with these great products. They are soo soft and soo comfortable.
I had a lady here in Orlando buy three for her daughter since they ride horses and they get way too cold now and need the warmth.

I have a couple of items left now, if anyone might be interested please let me know!! I hope they buy them all!!

Thanks again, and once again if you might be interested in some items that are already sold or are interested in a specific color or interest please do not hesitate to ask!!
This also includes the sought after soft, comfortable and warm Alpaca Blankets and zippered sweaters...Pictures Below these are examples if you might be interested in some in the future let me know!!!

Thank you!

Alpaca Blanket!
Photo386.jpg

Photo385.jpg

Alpaca Zippered Sweater!!
Photo389.jpg

What size blankets are they? I have one that I ordered from ebay but one of my dogs chewed it. I still use it because it is so warm but it looks horrible now. Would love to get another one in king size.

I recieved my scarf, gloves and socks. I love them. The socks are my favorite.
thumbsup.gif

How do I launder Alpaca items? The scarf and gloves will only need cleaned anually and if soiled, But the socks already need cleaned.

I LOVE THESE SOCKS!!!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom