For Sale - GA - Beautiful Assortment of Purebred Hatching eggs....

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
This assortment is all non hatchery purebred stock. We have been blessed with beautiful flocks that are kept separate. We raise our poultry with the best of feed, sprouted grains, fresh chemical free veggies, fresh grass, and treats and care.

Here are the pictures of the assortment:

Buff Orpingtons:
8875_buff_orph2.jpg

Barred Rocks:
8875_barred.jpg

Welsummers:
8875_welsummerflock.jpg

Pure Mahogany (Non Production Rhode Island Reds):

8875_8875_rirupclose.jpg

You will be receiving 4 of each variety and more if available the day of shipping for a total of 16 eggs for $32 which includes packing,priority shipping and confirmation delivery..

If available the day of shipping, additional eggs will be included.

We can mail on Monday and again on Wednesday of this week with this package. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Our paypal is
[email protected]

Thanks and have a blessed day.

bargain is a wonderful seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has such nice birds and amazing packing!
I highly doubt you will get a broken egg from her. I never have. I am looking forward to getting more eggs from her next year.

It's still available...Houndit was just giving some nice compliments about eggs and packing.

Please deposit into paypal
[email protected]

and Monday's shipment is yours!

Many thanks and have a blessed day

Mitchell3006 I have reserved Monday's shipment for you and thanks so very much to you..I do have one more shipment for Wednesday.

Edited for typo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom