FOR SALE!!! Little Giant Still Air incubator!!! Only used 2x!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Hello all, so I have a LG still air incubator, Model 9200 for sale. It has only been used 2x--Original box and directions are still included. It also comes with the two red plugs as well as the thermometer. I am asking $40 plus $15 for shipping. So, a grand total of $55.
smile.png
If you are interested, please feel free to PM me or if you want this incubator, the first one to write, "SOLD" and pay via paypal, gets it! My paypal address is [email protected]
God bless,
Tracey

Nobody???:| I'll knock it down to $35--again, only used twice. Shipping is $15, so it would be an even $50! Can't beat that!!!
big_smile.png

Please do not bump posts to get back to the top of the heap - Mod Staff

Hey!!!
smile.png
It's a Miller MFG. Just the standard thermometer that came with the incubator. The glass kind stapled to the plastic reading card?
On another note, Guineas are doing well--the one that we had to catch that night escaped from the brooding pen this morning. I was in the kitchen and I kept hearing a cheep...hubby went out and came in with him.
smile.png
He's a little booger!!! lol

I'm interested...but I'm headed out the door for a couple hours. I'll check back in tonight.

hello...no, no egg turner, sorry!!! It is immaculate inside--practically new-did use it 2x!
smile.png
Just bought it 2 months ago.
big_smile.png

well, I just talked to my hubby and he said "not now"
hit.gif
. I see his point, right now, I have only young pullets and no prospect of getting a rooster. I guess I'll have to wait for the next smoking deal.

sorry

No worries yall!! I'll just offer this deal one more day here and then post it on ebay. I just wanted to offer it my chicken friends first before posting there.
wink.png

Hey Marlinchaser...I can offer you FREE shipping!!! LOL!!!
lau.gif

Note to others: Marlinchaser lives about 15 minutes from me.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom