For Sale - NC - 6 Silver Dorking hatching eggs RARE

NCIndiaBlue......The packing looks great. That's the way I like it. You don't happen to have any Silver Spangled Hamburg's or Black Copper Maran's I could purchase too, do you? I will go research about the ice pack and then let you know if I want one included or not. I am going to have some other eggs shipped next week and it would be great if I could get them all in the incubator at the same time. Let me know if you have the others above and then I will settle up. Oh...by the way....have you sold on Craig's List before. I saw someone on there here in NC with Dorkys and then when I went back to find them, I couldn't find them any more. Been looking for the Dorkys. I have 2 hens and need a roo. Thanks!

Thanks, I really like the packaging too!

I don't have either of the other 2 breeds that you are looking for - I have French Cuckoo Marans, but not the Cooper - I will probably add some Coopers though, they have beautiful eggs.

I had some Dorking roo's on Craigslist probably a month ago or so, but somebody ending up getting the 2 that I had. I had 3 roos and 2 hens. I wish had known, I would have given you a roo!

BTW - I do love Craigslist! LOL

Hi NCIndiaBlue.......Well dern, that was you and I missed the roo! LOL Sorry I missed that. I just hatched out my second batch of eggs and had 100% hatch rate. My first try was 0%, so I am tickled at the progress thanks to BYC's. YIPPEEEE. One more question, have you had good reports of hatching success with you shipped eggs? I haven't bought shipped eggs before. I am ready to try. Sorry for so many questions, oh and one more...do you have a website so I can see you chickies? Thanks in advance.

Quote:
I agree, BYC is priceless, I have learned so much from all of these nice people.

Congrats on your 2nd hatch - that is awesome!

I haven't had a lot of feedback from people about hatches, but the one's I did hear from had from 50% - 75% hatch rate, which is very good for shipped eggs. I'm sure if people had bad hatches, I would have heard, people seem to communicate negative things before they say 'thanks'. Some shipped eggs that I have bought in the past have had 0% hatch and some, believe it or not, had 100% hatch rate! .. and I've had everything in between.

I don't have a website for my birds up yet, but I am working on one in my free time.

Thanks NCIndiaBlue for answering all my questions. I would like to try a dozen of the Dorey's. I will go to paypal here in just a bit. Sorry, I had to go cook dinner for the DH. Give me just a little time to see if I want an ice pack or not. Will there be an additional charge? Just want to make sure I send the right amount. Thanks!

Quote:
No problem, I won't charge extra for the ice pack, if you decide to go with one.

Hi NCIndiaBlue

Thanks for your patience answering all my questions. All sounds good. I will send $30 in the morning via paypal. I am a Realtor and had to stop and work some for a client that needed assistance ASAP. Now I have to go feed chickies and make sure they are drinking. I am so pooped from being up with hatching for 3 nights. Talk to ya in the morning.
th.gif

Hi NC IndiaBlue

I just sent your funds via paypal for 12 Silver Gray Dorking hatching eggs w. shipping included. I did much research on shipping when its hot and found a US Postman here on BYC that worked for the post office 21 years. He says it is a must when it's this hot to pick up the eggs at your local Post Office. He says their cars are really hot and the eggs could be left in the car with the windows rolled up and the car locked for 10 minutes when they take their breaks. The post office requires them to lock up the mail for security reasons. So, please mark the package in big letters as you can "PLEASE CALL FOR PICKUP AT LOCAL POST OFFICE" with my phone number I sent with paypal payment. I am still researching if it is best or not to use an ice pack. Can I get back to you on that later this weekend? Thanks and I look forward to hatching some beautiful Dorkys!

Quote:
Ok thank you. I will mark your box to be picked up at the post office and include your phone number. I will send you a message when your eggs are being shipped.

Thanks so much NCIndiaBlue. I live in a rural area and the Post Office is only open til like 11:30 on Saturday so if they can come during the week it would be great so they don't sit over the weekend. I am going to try and win a few auctions on eBay tommorrow and hope all the eggs will arrive close together so they can all go in the incubator at the same time. I'll let you know if I when! Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom