For Sale or Trade! True bantam-Belgian Self-Blue Bearded D'anvers hen!

mudpaw

Songster
10 Years
Sep 29, 2009
West Point, GA
I need to find a new home for one of my favorite girls. She is a true bantam-a Belgian Self-Blue, Bearded D'anvers pullet/hen (she may be just about year old now). She is a very beautiful little bantam and full of personality (she will cooperate for being held and petted-by me at least). She is a pure bred to my knowledge (she had 2 legs bands when I received her-I removed then because she had some raw areas from them). She would be great for breeding!!!! She free-ranges in my backyard during the day with my standard hens, but at night she keeps slipping out (she needs VERY secure yard apparently). I have a very small flock solely for eggs, and as you can guess, a bantam isn't exactly suited to that life
wink.png
I would prefer to trade her for a standard-sized breed hen (5 months to 2 years old at most -----I'm open to many breeds-so let me know what you have!). No shipping-willing to meet within an hour-hour and half (I'm in west central GA). Thanks for looking!!!!!

p.s.-if you are willing to come pick her up here, I may be able to give you a little bit of a discount!

Back
Top Bottom