For Sale PA update on page 3

~~~Many prayers sent for you and your dear daughter that she will be on the mend soon~~~
hugs.gif

Wow, just looked you up on mapquest and I hate to say you are too far for me to travel. I really wanted those Australorps and maybe the cochin
hit.gif

Update

20 cornish $1.55 each

Everything else is $5.50 each
(7weeks) All the brooding is done!
1 Buff Orpington (pullets)
1 Austrolorp (pullets)

(6 weeks)
1 white plymonth rock (pullet)

4 month
Buff Orpinton Roo

Bantams (7 week)
trio of old english (silver) 2 pullets 1 roo)
1 old english red pyle with 1 FREE has a crocked foot (slamed in door)

1 white Jap
1 silver penciled cochin (Roo)
1 silver laced cochin

4 month old
partridge silkie with great feet
2 white silkies also great feet

daughter has 2 brakes & got her cast today!

Free 2 Bantam Cochin Roos! 1-Red 1-Black from blue family (((Free if you buy anything else)))

I might be willing to take the 1 buff orp and 1 austrolorp 8 week old pullets off your hands. Can you post a picture?

I work in the Pittsburgh area. Does anybody in you family work in town for maybe an easier exchange??? Please PM me.

Sorry to hear about your daughter's injury.

Last edited:
hmm those cornish X's are tempting but my mom won't let me get them because I am going to camp and she would have to take care of them and I would just come home and process !

Quote:
I'd be interrested too, but the location is Cranberry, PA which is up north, what you may be thinking of is Cranberry Twp., PA --which is the one close to Pittsburgh.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Oops, my bad, then. Thanks for the heads up, MrsCountryChick!

After 16 years of living in "Pennsyltucky", you'd think I'd get the hang of the geography by now! What a goob I am.
lol.png

I'll take the cornish - if you still have them -also the buff Orp roo-- if this is Cranberry Twp. ( saw the post about Cranberry - is this in Pittsburgh?

I am going to pittsburgh on Saturday to pick up a car -

So sorry about your daughters accident - hope she is recovering well!.

thanks
Mary

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom