For Sale - Spartacus the Big Rooster and His 2 Girls- GEORGIA

BigdaddySean

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 9, 2012
I am going to get rid of my big roo Spartacus (Barred Rock / Wyandotte Cross), and his harem of 2 girls (Barred Rocks)
I have so many others right now, I need to thin the herd a bit. My math got completely out of control here recently
big_smile.png

He is a year old, and the two girls are 11 months old. I usually get an egg a day from them.
I live north of Atlanta off I-75 in Cobb County ( Kennesaw/Acworth Area). Local pickup only
I will not separate because he loves those two girls, and they love him. He sleeps between them both on the roost
every night, and shares everything with them when they graze in the yard. He is a great protector, but I know I have 2 or 3 new teenagers
in my flock that will be coming up soon, and don't need the raging hormones around my kids.

Last edited:
I live in WNC and am just starting to raise chickens. I am in need of a start up flock. Spartacus and his girls sound just right, and I have a new coop on 35 acres that is ready for them to move into. If you have them still, I would love to arrange a pick up.

Thank you.

Diann

Back
Top Bottom