For Sale ,Special combo pick your eggs or, breeds listed

okiehen

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
Oklahoma
Pick your eggs or I'll surprise you, Some will be limited as some are not laying that good.
{Update : 5-13-2013 some breeds I can do 1 dozen now or the combo, listed below.}
This is a special combo. There will be 12 eggs plus extras. All pure breed chickens separate in separate coops by breeds. All eggs are pure except the EE eggs and will be breed marked and fresh. The breeds you will get are from the following:
Blue Andalusian,(BA) 2 dozen available
Barred Rock,(BR) 1 dozen available
Buff Orpington,(BO)
Blue/Black Ameraucana,(AM)1 dozen available for $35.00
Golden Lakenvelder.(GL) limited to 8 total (as I'm going to hatch me some)
Easter Egger (blue /green eggs),(EE) 2 dozen available
Welsummer,(WS) 2 dozen available
Silver Spangled Hamburgs (bantam)(BH)1 dozen available

Limited to 4 total from the following;
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte,(BLRW)pictures on 2nd page
1 dozen available for $38.00 .

Also available now :
Black Sex Link (BSL) a true sex link from barred rock hens x welsummer rooster chicks hatch out roosters are black with white head spot then are barred , hens are black at hatch then black with red and are very good layers with nice eggs some are dark terracotta. Small orders 4 to 6 total as I only have 2 hens for this mix.
You will get at least 2 of each breed that will be included. Nice group of white, brown and colored eggs for your basket. I have hatched lots of chicks from all of the above with great hatch rate.
Pay by pay pal shipping will be Monday, unless needed on a preferred date. Price is shipping included.
More can be done later as eggs become available I'll update as when on,
1 dozen of any one breed
some pictures can be seen in the link in my signature line.

Last edited:
Dang those Lakenvelder are gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
droolin.gif

This is my rooster Loki that I hatched out from him two years ago. He is gorgeous and always places in the most beautiful rooster contests. This picture was when he was only about 6 months old. He gets better looking with age. I highly reccomend this breeder and this breed, he is a very good rooster.

Hello!

I just got your message but I am new to this forum, and so my PM box has limited me to only two messages. So I cannot reply to you until tomorrow! I will go ahead and message tomorrow, but the 15th sounds good! Thanks! somemore

Received my eggs today and i have to say they were so well packaged. I don't think i would of had broken eggs if a bomb hit it. lol so professional, you will most certain have a repeat customer.

Back
Top Bottom