FOR SALE: SUMATRAS, COCHINS, MUSCOVIES, D'UCCLES WASHINGTON

None that I know of. I try to remember to put my NPIP # on the box, but I think only certain states require papers and I'm not sure which ones. None that I have ever shipped to have.

My turn....

barnie.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

smile.png
Ok... I feel better now. My hubby asks me how many birds we're up to now... then says he doesn't want to know. After selling 14 birds this weekend, I'm DOWN to 233...
tongue.png

I wish we were closer........

Did you see my other post? I now have FOUR little LB's in my brooder!
love.gif
All but one look to be pretty high quality babies! The other one is really dark, but we'll see how it matures! Asher has me almost convinced that shipping is an option....Alaska isn't very far from Northern WA.
wink.png

hehe My hat is off to you guys! With the economy right now, I just can't do it! I'm downsizing to just the cochins (under 10) and may keep a trio of bantam ducks. The rest have gotta go. The crazy thing is, I have had as much as you (equibling) and up to 100+ at one time, but with everything going on in life right now, I just can't keep up with that many and actually enjoy them. :-( I used to be able to. *sigh*

Quote:
NO!!! Get outta here! Really???
big_smile.png
You got 4?!
wee.gif

I'm saving mine to hatch a few more .... yes... I'm not done hatching yet. I just sold all of my pullets, and as I watched them drive away, my husband asked me why I did that. :| I said I though I just screwed myself, because I need layers. So I just smiled sweetly and said "I guess I just have to hatch some more Brahmas!" (and millies...
tongue.png
)
roll.png
was all I got...
gig.gif

Do your little chunks look like this one?
IMG_3668.jpg

LightBrahmachick5days.jpg

A dark one, huh? Did you post pictures?

This one is one of the chicks I got from MMH this year...
P7290076.jpg

But neither Emily nor Dominic were from MMH...

Back
Top Bottom