FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Quote:
How much are you asking for your quad? Is it one roo and 3 hens?

Harris5 - this is the person I was mentioning to you might be interested...just send her the info and pics please

Quote:
How much are you asking for your quad? Is it one roo and 3 hens?

Sent you a PM
smile.png

I have one frizzled serama roo (black with white specks) about 6 months old
one frizzled serama pullet (black with white specks) about 6 months old
one frizzled serama pullet ( mostly white with specs of black and brown) about 6 months old
one smooth serama roo ( black brown with some specs) about 6 weeks old
one frizzled serama pullet ( chocolate colored whith other colors) about 6 weeks old
These seramas are from pixiechicks lines and picture perfect poultry

I have some silkes from Bobbie Porto lines they are about 4.5 months old. Not sure on sex but can guess (hatched out on August 30,2011)
one blue silke (pretty sure this one's a roo about 4.5 months old
one splash (pullet?) SOLD
one light blue maybe lavendar pullet(?) SOLD
All are very fluffy not sure if show quality but defenetly breeder quality all toes ect.

I will only be at the Stockton Show Saturday early morning until about noon.

Last edited:
I have one frizzled serama roo (black with white specks) about 6 months old
one frizzled serama pullet (black with white specks) about 6 months old
one frizzled serama pullet ( mostly white with specs of black and brown) about 6 months old
one smooth serama roo ( black brown with some specs) about 6 weeks old
one frizzled serama pullet ( chocolate colored whith other colors) about 6 weeks old
These seramas are from pixiechicks lines and picture perfect poultry

I have some silkes from Bobbie Porto lines they are about 6 months old. Not sure on sex but can guess
one blue silke (pretty sure this one's a roo about 6 months old
one splash (pullet?)
one light blue maybe lavendar pullet(?)
All are very fluffy not sure if show quality but defenetly breeder quality all toes ect.

I will only be at the Stockton Show Saturday early morning until about noon.
Marina have you got pics of your silkie pullets? Im definitely wanting to bring home maybe two silkies. I will probably only attend the show until Saturday afternoon too :)

Last edited:
I have somone send me a message as soon as I posted this that is interested in all three. I am taking some pics and will send them to you as well. I will only be at the show on Saturday until noon. Please send me you email address. Thanks.

Anybody have a couple of buff Orp hens? I need to add to my laying flock so I don't mind hatchery stock. In fact I prefer it for my laying flock. I'm not showing or breeding them. I doubt I'll find regular stock at the show so I'm hoping someone could bring me a couple?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom