FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I thought I would start a thread for presales since you have to be a member to buy a sales area at the show.

The moderators have said they will allow this thread as long as:

The consensus of the Staff is that it's fine as long as it doesn't become an actual sale/swap thread where people are buying and selling on it.

Kelly - Moderator

So we can post items we have for sale or want at the Stockton show. All negotiations and questions should be done in PM form.

The following is what I have available:

I have several pair of sebastopol geese I need to move out before breeding season for $175.00 a pair.

I also will have:

12+ bantam project chocolate ameraucana hatcing eggs
a couple pairs of black bantam ameraucana
a chocolate orpington trio that have stubs (ideal for cochin or silkie breeders)
possibly some chocolate orpington chicks (4 already hatched and have more in the "bator)​

Last edited:
I am looking for a bantam frizzled buff laced polish pullet
smile.png

Wait so someone just going to the show can't just buy birds from the sale area? That's half the reason I was going!

Anyway, I'm looking for sultans, silkies, and polish. Most variations of any will be fine.

Eta: nvm I get it, you just have to be a member to sell birds. Durr

Last edited:
Quote:
Anyone can buy birds in the sales barn
smile.png
You can't sell birds in the parking lot. You need to prearrange a sale with the breeder and have them give you the birds at the show.
There were TONS of Silkies in the sales barn last year! I was SO tempted! They were LOTS of beautiful ones!!

Quote:
Anyone can buy birds in the sales barn
smile.png
You can't sell birds in the parking lot. You need to prearrange a sale with the breeder and have them give you the birds at the show.
There were TONS of Silkies in the sales barn last year! I was SO tempted! They were LOTS of beautiful ones!!

Awesome!!!

I have chicks and juveniles available all large fowl - I'm also able to take credit cards at the show!!!

From my breeding flocks I have....
Heritage Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks 1-3 months old
Coronation Sussex 2 months old

From other great breeders stock I have....
Black Mottled Javas 1 1/2 months old
Blue/Black/Chocolate Orpingtons - day olds-1 week can't tell how they will feather in - no guarantee on the chocolate
Silver Laced Wyandottes 6 weeks
1 black ameraucana 2 1/2 months
1 black australorp 2 3/4 months
Columbian plymouth rock just hatched

Silver Pencil Rocks
41441_sppr_nov.jpg

Coronation Sussex
41441_sir_and_girl2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom