FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Does anyone want a couple of chicks? From my splash EE who lays pink and my FBCM roo. Trying to talk myself out of keeping them. I have 2 already that are growing out and I don't as many mixed birds except for eating eggs.

Hi, if you haven't found anyone who will take the two chicks, I'd be happy to take them. I will be at the show tomorrow just for a few hours early in the morning and can pick them up there if you are going?

What time does the show or barn sale start tomorrow?
wee.gif
I'm a bit excited!

I took a good peek in the sale barn today and WOOOOO WEEEEE!!!! Can't wait to see what is in there tomorrow.
PS Cheryl's birds are GORGEOUS. Just, wow... Can't wait to see Denny's and maragarets!

I will be bringing my grandson and niece to the show saturday, we are looking for bantam orphington??? he is doing poultry for his FFA project. spelling? will you have some? 916 202 4128

got 12 chickens at the show already, got them home safe and sound. (Buff Silkie pullets, RIR and SLW) Aubrey, will be there bright and early with your silkies, text me! Anyone need a welsummer cockerel (Happy Chooks eggs) or Buff Silkie cockerel? (PQ)

Back
Top Bottom