FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

The sale barn is already open?!?!?!?! I thought it didn't open until tomorrow morning?
hmm.png

The sale barn was in full force when I was there around 4. It was still packed though and there were only a couple of "sold" signs. There was a Sumatra quad that was absolutely stunning. Those Roos just look so regal:

The sale barn was in full force when I was there around 4. It was still packed though and there were only a couple of "sold" signs. There was a Sumatra quad that was absolutely stunning. Those Roos just look so regal:

No fair!!! I was hoping to get there bright and early and be one of the first in the barn!
sad.png

I already sold several, lots of good buyers, mostly show people , tomorrow will be more of a "public" crowd I think... Sale barn historically opens when the doors open to coop in

and THANKS Aubrey, hope you enjoy your mille fleur leghorn girls!!

got 12 chickens at the show already, got them home safe and sound. (Buff Silkie pullets, RIR and SLW) Aubrey, will be there bright and early with your silkies, text me! Anyone need a welsummer cockerel (Happy Chooks eggs) or Buff Silkie cockerel? (PQ)
Were you in the sales barn? I missed seeing you :(

I already sold several, lots of good buyers, mostly show people , tomorrow will be more of a "public" crowd I think... Sale barn historically opens when the doors open to coop in

and THANKS Aubrey, hope you enjoy your mille fleur leghorn girls!!

I do enjoy them! They are so pretty. I have named them Millie and flora. Hahaha. I'm clever.

I was going to leave tonight and ended up at Karen's. Met Denny there and got...ummm ????? Wow how many did I get? Blue and Blue Copper Marans chicks from her and 8 Bantam Lav AM youngsters from Karen. Dropped off 13 Silkied AM eggs for Karen to try and hatch for me. Then we yacked. LOL

Still have to go check feed and water for all the animals, jump in the shower and then I'll probably just drive out when I'm done and wait. So I'll either be the goofball that fell asleep in her car or the goofball that can't stand up, cause she's exhausted. Somehow my plans never work out the way I want them too. Oh well. Had a good visit. Just too pooped to go out back and get started with the animals. Plus my blue AM with the big mouth is out there and I hate for him to wake the neighbors. Not that they are conciderate, but I hate no to be.

Were you in the sales barn? I missed seeing you :(

yes! haha Karen pointed you out to me today, and I did not recognize you, but you were very busy and I didnt want to interrupt... Hope you sold a lot and had a good time, after coop out tomorrow, I will need a good long rest! It was great seeing everyone and meeting many new people too.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom