For thoes who are currently feeling fearful....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone is nervous. I'm nervous that enough won't get done soon enough to turn things around from the Bush admin... I think the difference is being HOPEFULL or DOUBTFULL. We should ALL be hopefull, regardless of who you voted for. Turnin Lemons into Lemonade sorta thing, ya know?

I guess I don't understand what everyone is nervous about.

Same here! I feel refreshed about this new change and feel very relaxed about the whole thing. I think it's a very good change

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeppers!​

Quote:
This is a prediction, though, isn't it? It didn't happen yet, and who knows if it actually will. Maybe everyone should just wait and see, and not be fear-driven. Panic for no reason doesn't make sense.

I am no more nervous today as I was yesterday or 8 years ago. In 4 years I'll be just as nervous as now... and more so in 20 years!

I have an obvious anxiety problem!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Please don't tell us what to do and then gloat. That is vey rude. We are trying to have a civilized conversation and answer some questions as to why we feel the way we do and it is comments like these that start things in a very bad direction.

Quote:
This is the mindset I am talking about. I never knew the American president had to be cool as part of his job description
idunno.gif

I think many people, including alot of people my age and younger, voted the way they did because they didn't want to feel racist or not "hip"

Being cool has nothing to do with my opinions, thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom