for those with kids, when did you realize they weren't babies anymore?

With my oldest daughter it was the first bra and the makeup:( She is almost 12.
My son who is almost 9, well, he's still a baby to me in a way, my other son who is 6 will always be my baby because of his disease, my daughter who is 4 acts like her older sister and is very independant, and lastly, my youngest son who is 16 months old, he's still got a long way to go.
smile.png

I guess when my daugther's have their first boyfriends and my hubby is standing at the front door with a shotgun screening the boyfriends, that will be when they are no longer babies, and when my son's get their driver's liscense they will be on their way to being all grown up!
hmm.png

WHOA,gee.I didnt get mine until .well .like 8th grade ! how old was I?

You would've been 13or 14. Let's see... I got my first bra when I was in 4th grade. By 5th grade they were calling me Boom-Boom, Dolly Pardon etc. I just now remembered that. It wasn't easy being the first in the class to um.....blossom. And those names stuck to me through out my high school days.
idunno.gif

My mom treats all of her kids as babies.

The ages?

25 - med school student

23 - Army officer

22- electrical engineer

You know, next time I go up and visit my parents, I'll whip out my credit card and pay the bill. I wonder if they'll see me as grown up by then
wink.png

Though I'm not saying the baby treatment isn't nice sometimes
smile.png
Though since I live on my own now, when I'm sick, nobody is there to pamper me
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom