Forgot to unplug incubator when candling

donna58

In the Brooder
May 28, 2022
I forgot to unplug my mini incubator when I candled eggs. Lid was off maybe 5 minutes when I realized šŸ˜³.They are about 7 days in process. Did I hurt them? What is Celsius temp incubator should be? I am so nervous I canā€™t think. Plus what happens you do this? Instructions always say unplug but not why.

I forgot to unplug my mini incubator when I candled eggs. Lid was off maybe 5 minutes when I realized šŸ˜³.They are about 7 days in process. Did I hurt them? What is Celsius temp incubator should be? I am so nervous I canā€™t think. Plus what happens you do this? Instructions always say unplug but not why.
I think they should be finešŸ‘

Mama Broody gets off the nest every so often to eat, drink, dust bathe, and deposit that massive, nasty broody poop where you are most likely to step in it, so they should be just fine! I don't unplug mine to candle. I know my limitations .., and I know it would be worse if I forgot to turn it back on!

Back
Top Bottom