Foster puppy

Anny

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
Detroit Michigan
I had to share some cute photos of my newest foster puppy. He is a 4 week old pup that the owner signed over to my work, they had no idea that 4 week old is WAY to young to be away from the mom. Anyway....here is my little bottle baby. My poor dog doesn't know what to do with the puppy, and doesn't understand why it wont play with her. Enjoy your daily dose of puppy.

puppy13.jpg

puppy12-1.jpg

puppy9-1.jpg

puppy6.jpg

puppy5-1.jpg

puppy.jpg

puppy1-1.jpg

What a little angel! And a lucky one at that. Wonder if you can trace who the owner got it from at such a young age. Those people need to know that it's illegal to take pups away at that age. Poor thing. Thanks for taking him in and loving him!

What a cutie! You would be surprised at how many people will get rid of puppies so young. My friend got a pit bull puppy at 4 weeks. She was told by the owner of the mother that he would get rid of them at 4 weeks no matter what (even though it is illegal in this state!)
somad.gif

Thanks for taking care of the puppy!
jumpy.gif

Is that a little bitty pitbull?? He is just too cute for words!! Not only that, but he will be a beautiful dog once grown
smile.png
Your dog is just too much in those pictures!
lau.gif
Thats exactly how our Husky would react... Play with me darn it!
tongue.png

How are you ever going to give him up when the time comes??

Back
Top Bottom