I was wrong the pack says 230 mg + 20mg

Attachments

• IMG20220629190014.jpg
    IMG20220629190014.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20220629190004.jpg
    IMG20220629190004.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 0
Update : @dawg53 you were right suggested best dewomer i administrate around 2-3 mg from 250mg tablet and after hour of adminstration we start notice broken worms in his poops 4-5 poops he did that seems to have worms all day long the poop was normal

That's very good news. I've seen broken up pieces of tapeworm after dosing chickens with praziquantel. I've also seen some chickens excrete what almost looks like jellyfish tentacles which are actually long strands of tapeworm segments.

You dont have to reworm your pigeon unless you saw excreted roundworms, then you would want to reworm the pigeon again in 10-14 days and then you're done.
If your pigeon excreted only tapeworm, you dont have to reworm her. Just give her some type of probiotic with her feed and she's good to go.

That's very good news. I've seen broken up pieces of tapeworm after dosing chickens with praziquantel. I've also seen some chickens excrete what almost looks like jellyfish tentacles which are actually long strands of tapeworm segments.

You dont have to reworm your pigeon unless you saw excreted roundworms, then you would want to reworm the pigeon again in 10-14 days and then you're done.
If your pigeon excreted only tapeworm, you dont have to reworm her. Just give her some type of probiotic with her feed and she's good to go.
Yes exactly the same thing broken jelly stuff yey :wee :celebrate
Yes I will follow up your Guidance
He's very active today even play himself alot in the morning:)

Back
Top Bottom