Fostering: What dog breeds should we avoid?

there are many other dogs that have gotten in fights too. There are other dogs that have injured humans. It just because they look mean.
There's lots of other dogs that look mean too. I mean, I got a Rottweiler and when strangers first see her, they are quite scared. But RaleighLink14 said in her video that she used to be an Pit Bull advocate. I used to always say, "dogs are just like humans. You raise a kid right, it'll turn out right. You raise a dog right, it'll turn out right. You raise a kid to be a killer, it'll be a killer. You raise a dog to be a killer, it'll be a killer." Which is true to an extent. But Pit Bulls, unlike any other dog, have been bred over hundreds of years to attack. Its in their genes just like herding is bred into cattle dogs. I wouldn't trust a Pit Bull that was rescued from a dog fighter. Because those to dogs were bred from their top fighters for several generations. Now I would trust a Pit Bull that was from someone that the dogs ancestors for several generations were very sweet and never showed any aggression signs. That this responsible breeding!

Humans have f*cked up so much stuff and dogs are no exception. Its humans fault not the dogs fault that we have this breed to deal with now.

Last edited:
Well a man owns a pitbull in my town and it lunges at little kids. To me that seems very aggressive.
One dog is not the whole breed. I had a chunk of meat taken out of the back of my leg by an itsy-bitsy poodle that probably didn't weigh three pounds soaking wet and didn't come halfway to my knee. Do I think all micro-poodles are dangerous? Of course not.

7BDF0488-AC63-426C-9C46-89B556045C83.jpeg

CB9FAAF1-25FC-47F9-80FE-D7E9DDDED91D.jpeg

My amstaff is great with kids and chickens, I’ve had pit mixes too that have always been great with other animals

Back
Top Bottom