Found a Baby Kitten

Pics
https://catnip.fun/what-to-feed-a-kitten-in-an-emergency/

This is a blog my husband just wrote on his site as we found 2 baby kittens in september under a shed. Both were really poorly and tiny small but in rural france on a saturday night we had nowhere open and no vets either, we scoured the internet and finally found a recipe we could use so wrote this incase anyone else found themselves in a similar situation, unfortunately we lost one but scruffy(the other one) is now 5 months old and doing great, he is blind due to severe infection in his eyes but you would never know and he runs around like mad with our other 6 cats. I added pics of him as a little baby and him now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_205022.jpg
    IMG_20210128_205022.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210122_210058.jpg
    IMG_20210122_210058.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20200917_223811.jpg
    IMG_20200917_223811.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 7
I just saw this, sorry for the delay. Thank you for your response, we weren't sure if she was ready to be fixed or not but I'll let her know.

I agree, she is a cutie! I love her color. I love stories like that, when cats just come by and become part of the family. Feel free to share any pics of your girl :p
Here is a picture of her! DSCN9024.JPG

How is the kitten doing? :)
Great! Her name is "Blue". My sister got her fixed shortly after finding out she was in heat. She calmed down a little bit but she's a healthy cat :D she was suppose to be my nephews cat; he cleans up after her, feeds her, sleeps with her but, she is attached to my sister. It's really cute considering my sister tries not to be attached to animals.

https://catnip.fun/what-to-feed-a-kitten-in-an-emergency/

This is a blog my husband just wrote on his site as we found 2 baby kittens in september under a shed. Both were really poorly and tiny small but in rural france on a saturday night we had nowhere open and no vets either, we scoured the internet and finally found a recipe we could use so wrote this incase anyone else found themselves in a similar situation, unfortunately we lost one but scruffy(the other one) is now 5 months old and doing great, he is blind due to severe infection in his eyes but you would never know and he runs around like mad with our other 6 cats. I added pics of him as a little baby and him now.
Idk how I didn't see this! Super cute!

Great! Her name is "Blue". My sister got her fixed shortly after finding out she was in heat. She calmed down a little bit but she's a healthy cat :D she was suppose to be my nephews cat; he cleans up after her, feeds her, sleeps with her but, she is attached to my sister. It's really cute considering my sister tries not to be attached to animals.
Glad to hear Blue is doing well!

Back
Top Bottom