Found a chicken - I think I want to keep it!

So, I just read through this whole thread. Pretty cool of you to find a chicken and keep it... It set you on the path to flock tending. Well anyway, How is Pecker the meat bird doing in her new home? Do you know?

Might I also suggest and EE? Its always fun to get the colored egg surprise. And they are great birds.

So, I just read through this whole thread. Pretty cool of you to find a chicken and keep it... It set you on the path to flock tending. Well anyway, How is Pecker the meat bird doing in her new home? Do you know?

Might I also suggest and EE? Its always fun to get the colored egg surprise. And they are great birds
EE's would be fun! But I don't know of anyone selling them. Maybe sometime in the future.

As far as Pecker is concerned, I don't know how she is doing.
hmm.png

I got my girls today! I think they are happy. I put a nice shovel full of compost in their run and they are getting all kinds of yummies.

Congratulations on your first of many LOL! I hope she is doing well. Once you start with anything feathered, it's not a question of IF you'll get more, but WHEN!
big_smile.png
They really are so endearing. I am barely sleeping right now because I am constantly watching my babies.

Omgosh! Did you ever come to the right place! I rescued a small flock not long ago and like you, no clue about chickens! The people here are absolutely top notch! Any question I ever had, I got answers. (and still do!!!) "Forum Search" has been my right arm in this venture! Awesome information everywhere!

Good luck and great job in your rescue!

Back
Top Bottom