**FOUND**Looking for White Silkie Roo in Texas

verycherry - beautiful white silkies, very nice birds.
I will have some non-white hens/pullet for sell coming up but not right now, thanks for your interest Australorpchick.
smile.png

Texas_chick, you know what you wanted, and knows chicken well. I'm very happy that you choose our bird, you've got class.
frow.gif

verycherry - beautiful white silkies, very nice birds.

Thank you. I have another boy, a fluffy bearded male, that I'm keeping for breeding, but I only have one bearded female for him though, so I'll be looking for more close by. I'm in Southern Arkansas......about an hour from Texarkana.

I'm just getting into breeding Silkies. The first ones I had were just pets. Do you show much?​

Here's my silkies, I have buff, blue, splash, white and black. Let me know if you're interested, I can work with your sister on the pick up.
I don't show much, last year was my first, win with blue marans hen from Bev Davis. That was fun.
19329_018.jpg
19329_039.jpg

19329_032.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful birds! Is that a gray cockerel?...or splash? I have a gray male, but no females and would love to find some nice ones.

I'm trying to buy some (Bev's line) Marans myself, but it's been harder since I don't want BC....everyone seems to want those, so I wanted something else. I bet your Blue is gorgeous. I like the Blue, Blue Copper, and Blue Wheaten best.

Last edited:
Thanks verycherry, gray/blue is a hen, maybe some day I'll sell hatching eggs from her. I do have a splash roo thou, he's very nice.
I'm nuts about the blues, right now I have BC copper, blue/blue copper, silver & gold cuckoo, golden salmon and wheaten marans.
I will (some day) cross my blue with wheaten and see what I get.
smile.png

Thanks everyone. I did get my replacement roo. I had to pay plenty for the shiping, but hey....

I really apprecaite all the help!

Theresa

Back
Top Bottom