Found Quacker?

Lady507

Songster
5 Years
Mar 8, 2016
My Coop
My Coop
Hello,
I already own a quaker and it seems that she called over a fellow quaker. He (I think its a boy) came flying to her and I put a cage with food and he gladly went in to eat. He doesn't look like a wild quaker as I have flocks around my house and they never dare come close, never less walk into a cage as easily as he did. Plus he looked like he was really hungry. I tried to keep him with my quaker to see if they became friends, sadly didn't work out as he wouldn't even let mines eat at all. I separated them but now I don't know what to do with him. He is very aggressive towards me, he lunges and if I put my hand in to change his food he charges to attack. I have many other birds including an african grey, parakeets, lovebirds, pigeons, even ducks. I don't really have the space for him and I feel bad to let him go (some people were telling me I should) cause I don't know if he can really fend for himself as i have heard of other quakers killing non-flock members. If you have any advice about what I could do, it will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom