Found very skinny kittens, need some info?? Pictures added.

Purring, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Nothin' better than being the reason something purrs
smile.png

JJ

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I love the markings on the one on the left. Amazing !!! So glad to hear they are doing great. I love kittens! I am so glad that they have you to take care of them.
hugs.gif

First meal home-c.JPG
Scared little girl-c.JPG
I had two senior cats die this past month at ages 15 and 17. I wanted to have Siameses again for the next generation. I mentioned this to a neighbor in passing last week. After church on Sunday, my neighbor dropped off a 5 week old feral kitten that was born under his house. She is a Siamese mix with Snowshoe markings. Mom and the rest of the litter could not be approached. This little girl is skinny and loaded with fleas. She was also totally scared, hissing, spitting and growling, slapping at any hands. I would not have her inside until she was flea free, sooo in the kitchen sink of warm water and dish soap she went. It took 3 latherings to get rid of the fleas. After rubbing her dry and a hearty meal of wet food with KMR mixed in, and she collapsed and slept for the next 6 hours. The next 24 hours have been spent eating every 6 hours and sleeping snugged into an old ski cap on my lap or pillow at night. She is already beginning to purr when petted and will be going to the vet as soon as an appointment can be made. Another homeless one off the streets.

Back
Top Bottom