Four baby swans

Do you happen to have any of the swans still. We had a pair which were hatched around May 5 and we just lost one (we think it was female). We really want to find a "friend" for the male. Thanks.

Oh gosh, I was just through IN this past weekend. However, we are in VA and could still make it work if you had the swans. We have only the one male now and I so hate to see him alone. Is there someway to contact you privately? I could give you our contact information to discuss further. Thanks!

I have 2 male adult swans for sale. Would like them to go togather as they are best buds/brothers.
$500 for the both of them.
Im located in Lapeer MI and pick up only.

Our home association is looking for a pair and willing to pay you 500 if you would take it

We have swans for sale and we deliver and ship all over, We are delivering from Florida to Petersburgh, Va this Saturday, Will go though S Carolina and N Carolina. If anyone is interested and on my route we will deliver for Free since we are already coming that way. We are a NPIP Farm and all swans are pinioned and guaranteed healthy, we have avail:

Young Mutes $1200pair
Breeder Blacks and White Mutes $1500 pair
Young Trumpeters $3500 pair
Whoopers 2500-3000pair

I have a mated pair of muted European royal swans that are a very popular feature at our wedding Venue. The half acre pond is between our chapel and reception hall. They do help keep our pond clean. The last two years they have raised 4 cygnets. This year I would like to keep them with their parents until they are yearlings. I have heard that the male will drive them off the pond before next year breeding season. Does any body know if that is right?

A single pair of mutes will chase off the cgynets early the following year early in the breeding season. I discourage raising brother sister as a breeding pair. I have 4 breeding prs so I put unrelated prs together.

Back
Top Bottom