four day old chick going down help!

Do u have any quick chick or electolyte solution? Save a chick is another brand I have found at local feed and tractor supply store.
One idea might be pedia lite for children if u cant find the other stuff. I would water it down a lot.Its better than nothing but not sure the ratios are the same. I have also herd of taking a cup of water and adding a tiny tiny pinch of salt (just a few grains) and a half teaspoon of sugar and mixing well and dipping chicks beak in it. I will say a prayer for you and your little one. Good luck and please let us know how it goes. Oh, I agree w/ the others who said keep it warm, hand feed and maybe even grind up the chick feed a little finer if u can so its easier to eat.

Do u have any quick chick or electolyte solution? Save a chick is another brand I have found at local feed and tractor supply store.
One idea might be pedia lite for children if u cant find the other stuff. I would water it down a lot.Its better than nothing but not sure the ratios are the same. I have also herd of taking a cup of water and adding a tiny tiny pinch of salt (just a few grains) and a half teaspoon of sugar and mixing well and dipping chicks beak in it. I will say a prayer for you and your little one. Good luck and please let us know how it goes. Oh, I agree w/ the others who said keep it warm, hand feed and maybe even grind up the chick feed a little finer if u can so its easier to eat.

I already mixed that into the water and I have sugar water on stand by.
I lost the chick I posted about :(
Along with four other's soon to be five, but im working on keeping it warm and alive!

I am so very very sorry ...
sad.png
I wish you the best and hope you contacted the company who sent them.

Back
Top Bottom