Four-weeks old and funny looking

Looks like the photo did not attach.

Attachments

• 2C0A6BAB-483F-423D-B0FB-E0987B2B6AF1.jpeg
    2C0A6BAB-483F-423D-B0FB-E0987B2B6AF1.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 16
Looks like they are just in that awkward phase. I just moved a bunch of my Orpingtons the other afternoon and some of them are in between the chick fluff phase and the feathered phase. In a few more weeks they'll look like awkward little adults. Do you know what breed they are? The Gold-laced bird looks like it might be a single-combed Wyandotte. I'm not sure on the other one. I can't see the comb well enough to say whether it might be an Easter Egger or a Silver/Gold Duckwing Bantam.

Looks like they are just in that awkward phase. I just moved a bunch of my Orpingtons the other afternoon and some of them are in between the chick fluff phase and the feathered phase. In a few more weeks they'll look like awkward little adults. Do you know what breed they are? The Gold-laced bird looks like it might be a single-combed Wyandotte. I'm not sure on the other one. I can't see the comb well enough to say whether it might be an Easter Egger or a Silver/Gold Duckwing Bantam.
The brown is a Barnevelder and the grey is an Easter Egger the hatchery calls a Green Queen.

Back
Top Bottom