Fowl play?

So Beautiful thank you for the picture. Love goslings. So little black feathes may show up. Yes you have a white so we know who the daddy is (your White boy). Beak color is white also definitely a white.. Genetically it will be a split. Caring both colors. Watch your other 3 goslings for white feathers in there plumage they will also be split. I have 4 white Africans 3 girls one boy they are all 2nd generation white. 2 still display black feathers there hard to find but they have them.
Hey thanks for your input. I'm curious what they will look like once they feather out. Guess I'll find out in 8 weeks or so. I'm no expert this is my first time with geese. If I sexed them correctly one of the brown babies was a girl and the others all boys I kept the all white one and the girl and gave the other two boys to a coworker. I was hoping to get two girls out of the bunch to add to the flock but oh well maybe next time.

White/ white pairing? Infertile? I only have one white male and two browns one female and one male 3total. I hatched four new babies 3 are brown one is white and since ones white that makes the white male the father correct?
Sorry, I mistook the colors when I wrote that. I meant brown/brown.
Unless your browns have white genes somewhere up the line, the white is likely the father of the white chick.

Back
Top Bottom