Fowl pox or bullies pecking?

Celestial18

Chirping
Apr 3, 2022
Several other banty roosters punk this guy, is this from being bullied or do they have fowl pox? Thank you!

Attachments

• 20220804_202042.jpg
    20220804_202042.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 11
It does look like peck marks. How old are they? Do you need to remove or rehome some. Banty roosters can fight a lot. Do you have hens? Usually one rooster is all you need.
They are all about 5-6 months old now, and about 4 others with him. He's the smallest so he gets picked on a little more. They're been in the grow-out pen

My roosters just got over fowl pox and it looked just like that. I isolated the two and vaccinated the rest. No one else got it. Separate him now and if the spots grow you will know it’s fowl pox. Unfortunately I didn’t take any pics of them with the pox🙁

It does look like peck marks. How old are they? Do you need to remove or rehome some. Banty roosters can fight a lot. Do you have hens? Usually one rooster is all you need.
I agree, it looks like peck marks.
You may need to consider how many cockerels you need, observe behaviors and pen separately as needed or rehome those you don't need.
They are all about 5-6 months old now, and about 4 others with him. He's the smallest so he gets picked on a little more. They're been in the grow-out pen

Back
Top Bottom