Fowl pox or Pecking injuries?

That may help.
Consider adding some leaves or a bit of straw to your run, toss in a bit of scratch or leafy greens/veggies, etc. - this will keep them occupied digging around for goodies as well.
For my cooped birds they love to get the leaves or straw, they might find some bugs or bits of wheat/barley depending on what straw is available.

Your Leghorns are active birds - not quite as docile as say an Orpington, so they like to stay busy, they can get along, but they do need a bit more space. I keep American Gamefowl which are very active birds, so I let those roam, except for the roosters.

That may help.
Consider adding some leaves or a bit of straw to your run, toss in a bit of scratch or leafy greens/veggies, etc. - this will keep them occupied digging around for goodies as well.
For my cooped birds they love to get the leaves or straw, they might find some bugs or bits of wheat/barley depending on what straw is available.

Your Leghorns are active birds - not quite as docile as say an Orpington, so they like to stay busy, they can get along, but they do need a bit more space. I keep American Gamefowl which are very active birds, so I let those roam, except for the roosters.
Good stuff! I'm on it... Thanks for your help thus far ⚡💥✌️

Update... Tiberius looks fantastic. The girls are all healthy and happy. They love flying up to there new roosting area. Still working on addition but the scratch in the water bottle idea is a huge hit! They love scooting them around to see if a grain falls out! And it's funny to watch!!

Update... Tiberius looks fantastic. The girls are all healthy and happy. They love flying up to there new roosting area. Still working on addition but the scratch in the water bottle idea is a huge hit! They love scooting them around to see if a grain falls out! And it's funny to watch!!
Thank you for the update!

I'm glad he's doing well. Sounds like they all are happy and staying busy:)

Back
Top Bottom