Fox breed RP (Arctic foxes, Fennec foxes, American red foxes, swift foxes, and more! Enjoy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vasper looked at Sebastian and said it's time to go kid. Our time here is though. There is nothing more that can be accomplished by staying here any longer. Vasper got up and walked out. Sebastian looked at Nina though tear stained eyes."Bye little miss, I'll see you on the other side." He then got up to follow his brother. Sabastian ran over to him. Vasper was saying goodbye to Red. She was crying and shaking her head. Vasper had tears in his eyes. But he told her, he had to leave. He then turned and ran for the woods. When he got there, he smelled Amari's sent. He followed it back to her. She was by a den with Ruby's pups. "Where is Damon, Amari?" He asked. She looked at Vasper confused then said, "Ruby took him fishing." Vasper told her, " We must find him." Amari called Ruby's pups to follow her. She easily found where the two of them were. Amari called out to Damon, to get his attention. He looked up shocked by the look on her face. He got out of the water and came running to her. She looked at him and said," We must return to our maker. Our time here is done. It was fun while it lasted, wasn't it? I got to pretend to be a mother, for a little while." She had tears in her eyes. "Goodbye Ruby and thank you." Damon was very sad. But he to knew this day was coming. He'd dreamed about it all last night. For a line had been crossed. One that could not be made right. Damon looked back at Ruby, with tears in his eyes, "I have to go with them, I'm sorry. Bye Ruby." He turned and followed, Vasper, Sebastian and Amari. The four foxes ran together, going far beyond the realm of the woods, way back into the mind of their creator.

Last edited:
(I'm going to RP now, just PM me your questions.)

Jesus walked around, he looked at the birds and caught one, eating it. He licked his lips and kept on prancing around. He felt bad Nina was dying, and why did she have to? But why did she have to leave, too. He always wondered why they got away from everything, no one punished them, even if it could kill them in a instant.

(Well, now tell me how to pull her out of this situation because, like Ember Lily said, life isn't full of miracles. So, how will she survive if she's more than half dead?)

Okay, really, ANY more talk about this I will ignore because this is the kinda thing that gets RP's locked! I would like to kindly ask everyone to delete what they said because this place will defiantly be locked, okay?

(Sorry but I'm gonna quit, the drama is too strong and I hate to see you kill a character because your characters don't like her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom