Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

"Well, I knew I had to take you someplace warm and I saw a empty house so I decided to take you there, then I saw Angel but she didn't seem to mind since there was a life on the line." Hans said as he walked.

"Oh! I just naturally assumed you knew her before that. I'm so sorry Hans, my clumsiness caused you to seek such measures." Rieve said apologetically.

Castiel was a strategist, he was waiting for the right moment. But for now, he kept right with her. He was about to change her though, so he looked around at their surroundings. He noticed thick snow to the right and overgrown honeysuckle vines straight ahead. Which meant left was the only quick option. The snow would slow her down to much. But he wasn't completely convinced which way she'd choose. So he chuckled as he charged her. Anxious to see which direction she'd choose. He just loved her unpredictable nature.

Astral looked ahead, maybe she could make it. She trudged through the snow, bad idea, now she was to easy to catch

Castiel closed his eyes and shook his head, only to chuckle at Astral. He bounded up to her and gently nibbled her all the way up her back, until he was right beside her. He smiled and softly whispered, "Gotcha! My sweet vixen. Now what shall I do with you?"

Last edited:
Castiel closed his eyes and shook his head, only to chuckle at Astral. He bounded up to her and gently nibbled her all the way up her back, until he was right beside her. He smiled and softly whispered, "Gotcha! My sweet vixen. Now what shall I do with you?"

Astral whined playfully. "You may choose my fate." She whimpered lovingly, nuzzling into his neck

Last edited by a moderator:
Rieve looked at him and smiled slightly. She still felt badly about that whole ordeal. But she really liked Angel, she was genuine and caring house fox.

He arrived at the house and saw Angel playing in the snow. He walked up to her, she looked up at the big, black fox and smiled. "Hello, Hans! And I see Rieve's doing well!" She said gladly.

He arrived at the house and saw Angel playing in the snow. He walked up to her, she looked up at the big, black fox and smiled. "Hello, Hans! And I see Rieve's doing well!" She said gladly.

Rieve smiled and sprinted up to Angel. "Hello! I so glad your not to mad at me. I'm doing lot's better. How are you? Did your human get overly mad at the broken window?" She asked concerned.

Rieve smiled and sprinted up to Angel. "Hello! I so glad your not to mad at me. I'm doing lot's better. How are you? Did your human get overly mad at the broken window?" She asked concerned.

"I'm not mad. He's rich so he just thought I couldn't get out and I broke the window, I'm still learning to use a cat door." She said nicely.

Back
Top Bottom