Fox news debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ron paul is the only candidate i dont hate, registered rep just to vote in the primary. with him his record speaks for itself, he says and does what he believes is right, not what will sway a vote or make him popular.

Quote:
The thing is, we don't vote for politicians to do what they think is right. Ours is a representational democracy. We vote for them to represent us in Congress. If he's only voting for himself, he's already failing us. And he's failed as an elected official.

We've already gotten some analysis back.

So far that stats aren't good. So far:

Michelle Bachman - Two big lies, one truth. Biggest B.S. of the night - ""After the debate that we had last week, PolitiFact came out and said that everything I said was true."

Mitt Romney - 1 huge lie, 1 lie, 1 most lie and 1 truth. Biggest B.S. - Says Barack Obama said, "If we keep talking about the economy, we’re going to lose."

Newt Gingrich - 1 lie

More to come, I'm sure.

I loved this movie. My dad sent it to me. I don't have TV so I didn't watch it. But the media is so untrustworthy.

I'm not foolish enough to vote conservative but if I were your Ron Paul guy is good. The one thing about him that is different than all the others is you can believe him. His views are a bit out there for me but he has my respect as being one of the few complete honest politicians.

Quote:
The thing is, we don't vote for politicians to do what they think is right. Ours is a representational democracy. We vote for them to represent us in Congress. If he's only voting for himself, he's already failing us. And he's failed as an elected official.

We've already gotten some analysis back.

So far that stats aren't good. So far:

Michelle Bachman - Two big lies, one truth. Biggest B.S. of the night - ""After the debate that we had last week, PolitiFact came out and said that everything I said was true."

Mitt Romney - 1 huge lie, 1 lie, 1 most lie and 1 truth. Biggest B.S. - Says Barack Obama said, "If we keep talking about the economy, we’re going to lose."

Newt Gingrich - 1 lie

More to come, I'm sure.

well for starters we live in a republic based off the constitution, not a democracy, we have to floolw law not the majority. secondly, he votes by what he believes as right in relation to the constitution and to give us the freedom that is slowly being taken away by big govt

Quote:
i'm a vet myself and love this vid, i spent a year in iraq so bush and cheney could stuff their wallets. our foriegn policy is no longer about americas best interests but about our politicians personal agenda. sad part is by being in iraq we are only making more terrorists in a country with an unstable govt. and i would love to know how we caught sadam 5-6 yrs before bin laden. it shows where their priorities really were. they can read my licence plate from outer space but cant find a high profile terrorist walking around in the dessert?

I know the media has said over and over that Ron Paul is a nut, and his veiws are not main stream. Well, someone point some of these out?

Quote:
Did you just call everyone with conservative values fools? A fool is someone who says there are no rules in a game, because they don't like to follow rules. I.E. Progressive....The Democrat Senate hasn't passed a budget in 3 years. They've not even discussed a budget...Their #1 priority and job. How about someone who thinks the Constitution is a hindrance to this being a really great country? Talk about not wanting to follow rules....Need I go on?

I registered as a rep, too, just for Ron Paul.
sickbyc.gif
Oh the things I will do for him... Maybe it's finally his time. There's a huge amount of followers out there.... let's rock this!
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom