Fox number 2 is smarter than fox number 1

mowin

Crowing
5 Years
Jun 17, 2018
Upstate NY
So couple weeks ago I posted about a fox scaling my fence trying for a chicken dinner. Thankfully, my dogs foiled that attempt. I ended up eliminating red shortly after.

Fast forward a couple days. I was walking around the coop and startled a fox laying next to the fence that's only 1' from one of the coops.
It's been a few days, and red has out smarted me twice. Gals are pissed because I won't let them free range until fox #2 is eliminated.

So couple weeks ago I posted about a fox scaling my fence trying for a chicken dinner. Thankfully, my dogs foiled that attempt. I ended up eliminating red shortly after.

Fast forward a couple days. I was walking around the coop and startled a fox laying next to the fence that's only 1' from one of the coops.
It's been a few days, and red has out smarted me twice. Gals are pissed because I won't let them free range until fox #2 is eliminated.
Put a trap there

I had been seeing a female fox and as of late her kits have now been around out hunting on their own. I think they have gained respect for the electric wires. I heard something connect with the wires several nights ago and saw paw prints.

I had been seeing a female fox and as of late her kits have now been around out hunting on their own. I think they have gained respect for the electric wires. I heard something connect with the wires several nights ago and saw paw prints.
I got a whiff of a skunk 2 night ago but haven't seen anything on my camera.I record day & night and also move it around.

Back
Top Bottom