Fox story with a happy ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really get tired of all the super sensitive folks who rain on someone elses good news. Come on people predators and pest... even on the recent post it says Predators and Pest... I really think... well i'd better not say what i really think but be aware of what section you are going into.

Norm in N.CA
caf.gif

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?!? THIS POST IS TEARING OUR FRIENDSHIPS APART!!!
barnie.gif
Phew....
lol.png
I will apologize for agreeing that the negative posts were somewhat rude. No post should make people fight, especially over something that has already happened and cannot be reversed. May all your chickens be healthy, your coops without predators, your egg cartons full, and your brooders full of loving babies
hugs.gif

Sheesh.

OK, on the opening page of the forum when you scroll down past the index and who's online you see recent posts. It doesn't tell you what topic the post is under, it just gives the thread title, poster, etc. I can see how can someone can "accidently" open a thread.

But, once you open that thread and realize you don't want to be there then leave. Every thread doesn't need a warning nor should it be required. So you folks that are offended by predator death please drop it. You folks that have your feelings hurt by the "sensitive" people please drop it and let's move on.

Quote:
I agree.
I would have thought a happy ending is where the fox was foiled by a secure run, gave up and left. Chickens and fox live another day.

Agreed.

Agree

That's a REAL NICE GUN and a REAL DEAD FOX!!! Poor thing. I hope you clean it well after putting it on the ground like that (gun).

I shot and killed a possum the other night. I started a thread about it, because my mistakes might be lessons for others. But it never occurred to me to post pics of a dead possum.

Because I KNOW some people on this forum have different opinions about predators. And I KNOW there are a lot of young people on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom