France 🇫🇷, in the Gers region...

I learned a lot of English on this site. I’m native Dutch. Moved from the south of the Netherlands to the overcrowded west at 19 and the mid-east near the Rhine river at 23.

The English I learned mostly at school , from TV , reading and a few holidays before I started to ‘communicate’ on this forum. My English writing has improved a lot since (2 years). When I started I used google translate a lot. But for some time now , I rarely do.

Good luck with learning French! If you practice it daily, you’ll be amazed how wuick you will learn it.

I learned a lot of English on this site. I’m native Dutch. Moved from the south of the Netherlands to the overcrowded west at 19 and the mid-east near the Rhine river at 23.

The English I learned mostly at school , from TV , reading and a few holidays before I started to ‘communicate’ on this forum. My English writing has improved a lot since (2 years). When I started I used google translate a lot. But for some time now , I rarely do.

Good luck with learning French! If you practice it daily, you’ll be amazed how wuick you will learn it.
Thank you for being supportive!
My French is improving, I can now manage several hours of conversation in French, a glass of wine definitely helps! More than 2 doesn't! 😂
🙏💜🙏💜🙏
🌸 ✨ 💙 ✨ 🌸

If someone has entered their location.
CF94102F-302E-424D-AD15-BF5B5929C266.jpeg
On a mobile phone you can click on the avatar to see this. On a computer is a-side on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom