Frederick, MD Poultry show coming soon!!!

Hi,
I will be there with LF polishs, more bantam polishs, and of course ameruacans. I will in addition be there selling plenty of WC black polishs and maybe a few ameruacans. on sunday I usally only have 1 or 2 birds left put they quality is usally lacking by then!

Hi All,
We will be at the show also. Of course we'll have silkies,Bantam wyandottes,and Call ducks entered. We have added to the show team a pair of Sebastapols and a token LF Wyandotte. As far as sale birds there will be silkies( black, blue & white) and bantam wyandottes (columbian & silverlaced) That is the plan, but until the week before things can change. With the crazy weather you never know if the birds will have feathers the day of the show. That happened a few weeks ago at the Bath, Ny show. Brody's really nice silverlaced hen had feathers all the way up til the morning of judgeing. Well they started to drop like rain. It looked like the cage was bedded in Wyandotte fluff!
Anywho... we'll see you all there!
D.gif

Brody's Broodello :

Hi All,
We will be at the show also. Of course we'll have silkies,Bantam wyandottes,and Call ducks entered. We have added to the show team a pair of Sebastapols and a token LF Wyandotte. As far as sale birds there will be silkies( black, blue & white) and bantam wyandottes (columbian & silverlaced) That is the plan, but until the week before things can change. With the crazy weather you never know if the birds will have feathers the day of the show. That happened a few weeks ago at the Bath, Ny show. Brody's really nice silverlaced hen had feathers all the way up til the morning of judgeing. Well they started to drop like rain. It looked like the cage was bedded in Wyandotte fluff!
Anywho... we'll see you all there!
D.gif

April do you have any nice silkie pullets for sale? You don't happen to have a good splash boy do you? I have my splash silkie boy entered in the show, but he's not too great, but he's my showmanship bird.
smile.png
I'm wondering how much money I'll have to bring to the show!​

Quote:
What color LF cochins do you raise??
smile.png
I have a black boy, a splash pullet, a blue pullet, and a goldenlaced hen. Will you be selling any cochins by chance?

Quote:
April do you have any nice silkie pullets for sale? You don't happen to have a good splash boy do you? I have my splash silkie boy entered in the show, but he's not too great, but he's my showmanship bird.
smile.png
I'm wondering how much money I'll have to bring to the show!

Hi Hannah,
I'm not sure who we'll have for sale. I'll have a better idea the week of the show. I know I'll have some silkies there for sale. See you there
April:yiipchick

We are tested and ready to go as well
celebrate.gif

There was a mishap this morning and two of my silkies are missing in action. Something upended one of my bantam show cages. Like this one:
http://keippercooping.com/web_art/poulty_images/44_lg.jpg
I have all of them caged now learning their manners. When I came out this morning, the golden sebright was running around like crazy, the bantam orp was roosting on top of a partridge cochin cage, one black silkie cockerel was stuck in the upended mess (he is fine BTW), one black silkie cockerel was behind the camper crowing.....
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif

MIA are my Splash silkie cockerel and my blue silkie pullet. I am hoping hubby finds them ok
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
Found safe and sound, hiding out under the camper!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom