Free 7 week old Marans

Blooms&Brood

Songster
Dec 30, 2017
KC Area
Long story short: one of my dogs broke into my brooder, so now I am a few Marans short, my brooder needs repair, my outbuilding schedule is behind due to weather and I have a PB about to farrow in the garage. I need space, so I am giving away 11 blue and splash Marans for meat birds and a PAIR of Marans for possible breeding. The pullet is a splash and the male is black copper. I am not for anything in return, I just need simplify right now until everything is back in order. I'm located in MO not far from South KC. Thank you!

I have not and I did not want to post on CL. I actually ended up putting them in a cold frame which is 3' x 8'; my husband just built it in late winter for my seedlings. Surprisingly, it's working well for 7wk old birds. I may ask him to fashion a chicken tractor for me, but first is the lean to for the pigs! Anyhow, they are still available and I'll try to take some pictures this weekend.

If I was anywhere near you I would totally take you up on that. I hope you find (found?) someone to take them!

Back
Top Bottom