Free 8 week old Roos (1) White Rock, (1)Olive Egger, to a good home - north of Denver, CO

cjacobs6

In the Brooder
Sep 7, 2021
BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply.

I'm north of Denver, CO. I have two very cute little roos, hatching date was about May 4th, free to a good home. One is a white rock, the other is an Olive Egger. Super cute, and just the right age to start getting to know your girls (through a fenced off area, preferably). These have not been handled a lot but they do come for treats quite easily. The White Rock is just trying to crow - it is super funny right now! I'm not allowed to have roosters - these two came from hatching eggs I got for my broody hen. She has raised them very well and is leaving them on their own in the yard now. They are used to being free to run around the yard during the day. These little ones have survived countless cooper's hawk dives, lots of foxes and a coyote now and then, so they know about dangerous things and are pretty savvy. They are not vaccinated and have been perfectly healthy. Please reach out to me if you are interested. I will only allow transport at night, after they roost for the night. I will check my thread about once or twice per day until they have found new homes.
cream puff.jpg
dash.jpg

Thank you for the recommendation for posting in my state (CO) thread. I went to that link but cannot find the icon for posting there?? Am I missing something? I'm new to BY Chickens so just learning my way around - or not. Lol.

Thank you for the recommendation for posting in my state (CO) thread. I went to that link but cannot find the icon for posting there?? Am I missing something? I'm new to BY Chickens so just learning my way around - or not. Lol.
Your welcome! As @FeatherFeetFarm said go to the box where it says write your reply, just how you replied to this thread.

Thanks everyone, for the helpful hints.

Still don't have any takers for these boys - I hope someone is interested soon. The crowing is starting to become a thing - lol.

Back
Top Bottom