Free BLR Wyandotte Rooster and hen; Free Easter Egger Rooster. MD

goldfinches

Songster
9 Years
May 6, 2011
Maryland
I have a sweet Black Lace Red Wyandotte rooster. He is from a breeder in Wisconsin. I also have a Silver Laced Wyandotte hen to go with him, if you want her. She hasn't laid in a while, but she's only 2 years old.

I also have a beautiful Easter Egger rooster. His mother is Wheaten Ameraucana and his father is the Wyandotte. He is very sweet and just as pretty as can be.

I also have another EE who I really think is a rooster. He's pretty young, just a few weeks, but is coloring out like a roo.

Eastern Shore of MD. Close to OC. I can take them anywhere from southern DE to Cambridge area :)

Last edited:
Ok well I would love all of them but I am in Australia
1f61f.png
1f61f.png
1f61f.png

Hi, I'm looking for an Easter Egger Rooster. I live in MD. So you still have one? Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for an Easter Egger Rooster. I live in MD. So you still have one? Thanks.
I think I might, but they're juvies and I'm not positive. Their father was a laced Wyandotte and I think their mother was a Wheaten Ameraucana, but I can't remember!

I do have two, purebred, Ameraucana roosters. One is Wheaten and one is Blue Wheaten. If you would like one, I'll give you one, I have too many roos! I live near Ocean City.

Great. I live in Southern MD. I'd like to pick it up in conjunction with a trip to OC one weekend. We could pick up the rooster on our way home. OK if I contact you when we're going to make the trip? It'll be within the next month or two. My chickens are free range. I hope your roosters are somewhat friendly. Thanks. E

Great. I live in Southern MD. I'd like to pick it up in conjunction with a trip to OC one weekend. We could pick up the rooster on our way home. OK if I contact you when we're going to make the trip? It'll be within the next month or two. My chickens are free range. I hope your roosters are somewhat friendly. Thanks. E
Absolutely! They are amazing boys, they don't come over for love, and are still juvenile, so a bit skittish, but they show absolutely no signs of aggression. I won't stand for that.

They're purebreds from a great breeder in the midwest, I hatched eggs from her and got 4 roosters out of 5 chicks, lol! They have silly personalities, they're fun.

Send me a pm when you're on your way, I'll save one for you ;)

I'm hoping to head to OC for the day next Saturday, March 22, if the weather is decent. Would I be able to pick up the rooster on Sunday, on our way home? I'll need an address and phone #. I'd call to let you know when we'll be there and if we can't make it. Elaine

Back
Top Bottom