Free BO (Hee hee) CA

Shelanie

Songster
11 Years
Feb 16, 2008
Southern California
Hi everyone,
I guess it's time to quit lurking. I have a BO cockerel who is free to anyone who wants him. He was supposed to be a she but someone at the hatchery must have had a late night. I live between Riverside and San Diego County in Temecula's Wine Contry. I work in Corona. Anyway, thanks everyone for the hours of entertainment!
Debbie

Last edited:
Well I didn't want say anything but he can dance the tango, play a mean hand of poker and is a great listener. He also like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Anyone?

Ah, the cross dressing roo - when they start young like that it's easy to get them confused and sell them as a pullet. That's a mighty smart little roo you have that knew how to get snuck into the box of girls. Too bad he can't hang around and enjoy his flock of ladies!

Wish I could help ya, but I've got BO roo troubles of my own (not to mention the fact I'm over here on the other coast)

Hopefully you can find him a home soon!

Hi arlee,
I just wanted to say I read your blog a while back about the dead body in the creek and I was laughing hysterically. It sounds like something my kids would have done. My daughter once walked up to me and strait faced told me she was hit by a car a few minutes ago while she was outside. Being a medic I jumped into medic mode and start holding c-spine and checking her over and her older sister walked by calmly and said she was walking and the car was parked. What would we do without the entertainment? Back to my original post... I guess the only entertainment I'll have tonight is my chicken who plays poker and can tango, unless someone else wants him.
Debbie

Back
Top Bottom