Free chickens and coop in Media PA

ericz

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 16, 2011
media pa
Hi all,

We are getting ready to move and need to find a new home for our chickens and their coop. We have five bantams and one large Cochin.

The coop is approximately 3.5' deep x 7' long, on stilts, with a shingle roof and an outside enclosure of approximately the same dimensions made of chicken-wire. I rigged up an automatic door which runs on a solar-powered battery and a drapery motor, with a timer. It opens and closes each day depending on how I set the times.

I also have a large watering fount and some other stuff. I need it all to go. If I can only give away the chickens, then I will dismantle the coop piece-by-piece and drag ut to the curb for the trash men.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

I would love to take the chickens and the coop and what ever else you would like to go depending where you are also what kind of bantams do you have?

I would love to take the chickens and the coop and what ever else you would like to go depending where you are also what kind of bantams do you have?
My daughter got them so I amnot sure. They look like Polish bantams, but one is a Buff Cochin, and another pone is a full-size Brahma (I think).

The chickens and coop have found a new home. Thanks to everybody who expressed an interest!

Eric

Back
Top Bottom