FREE: Ducks, Geese & Chickens -NE Ohio

OneCuteShasta

Songster
13 Years
Apr 4, 2007
Tropical oHIo
We are preparing for a long distance move, so I must rehome most of my ducks, geese and chickens. I've listed them as best offer without any success, so the only thing left is free to good home. These animals are not for eating! I've put too much time and love into them, just to have them end up on someone's table. All animals are between 1 and 1½ yrs. old unless listed otherwise. There are 20 hens and 1 roo. The geese are 2 sisters that MUST stay together, and are Toulouse/Embden cross. I have 2 groups of sister Campbells that will go in pairs. A trio of 2 Pekin ducks and 1 Pekin drake. Also a group of Runner ducks- as a group or in pairs only. They may be crossed, but I'm not sure. Some are crested, some aren't. I also have 3 Silkie roos. I would consider all these birds as pet to breeder quality. Here's a list of breeds with numbers of each. Also a few general pictures. Pick up will be in Wadsworth, Ohio 44281.

2 Americaunas
2 Delawares
3 Buff Orpingtons
2 Cuckoo Marans
1 Black Australorp ?
6 Cochins w/ 1 male
2 Dominiques
2 Silver Laced Wyandottes
1 Cochin w/ special needs (bumble foot)
2 Toulouse/Embden Geese
4 Campbells
3 Pekins
Approx. 20 Runner Ducks
1 Red Silkie Roo
3 Black Silkie Roos

2 mixed 3 mo. old chicks
3 Silkie mixed 2 mo. old chicks

Serious inquiries only, please. I can get more pics if needed. Please contact me through PM or email. Thanks!

I posted this before I read the part about emailing or PMing!
wink.png

Last edited:
HI,
I wish I lived close I would love them...Do you happen to have any duck eggs?My daughter wants to incubate some and do a show and tell at school.If you do please pm me.

Thanks,
Cat
smile.png

hi my name is greg i am interested in some of your ducks i live in wooster ohio my number is 3304648062

Back
Top Bottom