free easter egger/Ameraucana? roosters aiken sc

annek

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2009
I have 5 young roosters from spring hatches, I think the color is called wheaton. I was told they were Ameraucana's when I bought the chicks but I don't know if they really are so I am calling them easter eggers to be safe. One was Joseph the father who is very active! I have pictures of the father and all the sons are looking just like him. they are skittish since I don't like roosters to like me. they all back down. they are starting to challenge my rooster so they need to go. I will travel and hour or two if I can rehome them. I have pictures in my profile of 2 of them and the father-most when they are running away! If no one wants them, I will have to have them killed and I am hoping someone can use them. they are beautiful!

I am located by Aiken, SC which is between Augusta, GA and Columbia, SC approximately. The first and last are one of the sons and the middle is the father of all of them. You can see more pics and descriptions at my profile.

I hope I did this right!

Last edited:
I really don't want to ship them. I know people do it but with full grown birds I can't imagine how they could survive.

Do you have anything else - for sale? I am new to this and don't even have a coop yet. Do you allow visitors to check out your set up?

I would be happy to help you get set up by answering any questions you have. Are you in the area?

Hi Birdbrain- I am in W Columbia- give me a PM, I have a trio of EE with a very nice blue splash Roo.

No, these are long gone. If you want some fertile eggs from the ameraucana's I would be happy to give you some.

Back
Top Bottom