Free Easter Egger-Lays Light Green Eggs-Orange County CA pick up

She is a beauty!!! If I didn't already have 7 gals, I'd swoop her up in a heartbeat. However, I just thought I'd ask something I'm sure you've already read on here. Have you tried knocking her down in the pecking order? Separate her for a while from the one she is bullying, even put pinless peepers on her? I had to do that with one of my girls who was just a downright bully. I kept them on for 3 weeks, watched for changes in behavior, then removed them. I haven't had a problem since. May not be the same results for you, but worth a shot for what sounds like a spoilt chicken with a great home.
smile.png

Last edited:
Need a hen desperately for my 1 year 3 month old easter egger. The other hen we have is a Rhode Island Red and she is so loud that the neighbors are complaining. So, I need to get a new friend for Azzy. She is the sweetest hen. I am a little concerned about what you said about Elizabeth being a bully. Hopefully that wouldn't be the case here with Azzy. Im in Anaheim Hills and we could get her today if you are available. Please let me know.

Last edited:
I'm local, Huntington Beach, I can take her if she's still available. I'll PM you with my number.

Back
Top Bottom