FREE Food Storage......

Seems to me like you are signing up to sell there products........
hu.gif

I wouldn't do it.... But that's just me.

I've been reading up on them. May test out with a pre-paid card to see if they live up to the hype.. but most of it seems to be COMPANY SPONSORED HYPE..

I'm confused (not unusual) but I didnt see a place to order from. There were no prices or anything. Is it not available to purchase? Only earn?
Did I miss something?

I had the same thoughts...​

I don't think you can "purchase" anything right now. They are wanting people to try it for free first. I did find this on the FAQ section on the website.

Q: I saw on the front of the website the offer for $15 of FREE food for registering for FREE. Is there any other way to earn FREE food during the Pre-registration time?
A: That is true. Everyone that registers for FREE right now instantly receives a $15 product package. All they have to do is pay the nominal shipping and handling charge $5.95 and your FREE food is shipped out Priority. You also earn an additional $15 of FREE food for every 2 people you register for FREE that redeem their $15 of FREE food. For example let’s say you enroll 12 people for FREE and 10 of them redeem their $15 of FREE food then you would earn an additional $150 in FREE food. More details on this incredible offer will be posted shortly. This offer and FREE food will end on 10-20-2010 so do not wait and cash in on as much Sundance GOLD as you can right now for FREE!

The free food offer will expire on 10-20-2010 and then I believe you can purchase the food.

after some research, it appears that sundance global is Efoods Direct, but the MLM side of things.. http://www.efoodsdirect.com/

Now
according to a bit of reading the No MSG is a bit misleading.. they don't add MSG but the products themselves do have all the ingredients that when processed make MSG....... Now.. seems to be quite a bit of Soy product in there. Depends on how ya'll feel about soy products. For me as a backup, it's fine, but I don't eat a whole lot of TVP as a rule because of all the soy used.

Perhaps this is legit?!

Quote:
MLM???

Multi level marketing. It like selling Tupperware. It took me awhile to figure it out. The food seems to have a very limited variety at this point. I would rather have staples in the house, than buy pre-made meals.

Back
Top Bottom